Western Alliance Reaches New 52-Week High (WAL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Western Alliance (NYSE:WAL) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $8.50, above its previous 52-week high of $8.45 with 55,154 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 413,000 shares over the past 30 days. Western Alliance has a market cap of $665.3 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 31.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Western Alliance Bancorporation, a multi-bank holding company, provides various banking and related services to businesses, professional firms, real estate developers and investors, non-profit organizations, high net worth individuals, and other consumers in Nevada, Arizona, and California. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.8, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 42.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV