PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) hits shelves this month and GameStop (NYSE: GME) is giving consumers a first glimpse at the highly anticipated new handheld system. More than 3,300 U.S. GameStop stores now have playable demo units that provide a first-hand look at PS Vita’s exciting new technology. In addition to the five-inch OLED multi-touch screen, front and rear touch pads, dual analog sticks, dual cameras and six-axis motion sensing system, players can experience a variety of games, including:
- UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss™
- Little Deviants™
- Hot Shots Golf®: World Invitational
- EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer
- ModNation™ Racers: Road Trip
- Virtua Tennis™4: World Tour Edition
- Escape Plan™
- wipEout® 2048
“We are excited to be the first retailer where consumers can experience the PS Vita,” stated Bob Puzon, vice president of merchandising at GameStop. “We are impressed with how the quad-core technology brings gaming to life and are confident consumers will be, too.”
To help consumers trade up to the PS Vita, GameStop is offering an extra $25 on the trade-in of a Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS or Sony PSP system toward the purchase of the new system. To learn more about the trade up offer or to find a GameStop store with a playable PS Vita demo unit, visit www.GameStop.com/PSVitaDemos.
The PS Vita launches in the U.S. on Feb. 22, 2012, but eager gamers can get their hands on it a week early by pre-ordering the First Edition Bundle. The bundle, available on Feb. 15, includes:
- PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system
- PS Vita case
- Little Deviants game
- 4GB memory card
- AT&T DataConnect Pass good for one free 250MB data session ($14.99 value) upon purchase of one 250 MB data session
- PlayStation Network game voucher provided upon 3G activation on the AT&T mobile broadband network.*
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV