Free cash flow of $734 million was essentially flat due primarily to increased capital expenditures and timing of working capital which we generally expect to reverse. Free cash flow per share increased 5% to $5.09 for the full year.Free cash flow and free cash flow per share over the last 4 years have grown at a cumulative annual growth rates of 14% and 19%, respectively, reflecting the strength of our business model and consistent execution of our strategies. We allocated over $1 billion in capital in 2011, split about evenly between strategic acquisition and share repurchase.
Fiserv's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.