Analysts expected a loss of 36 cents on $207.8 million in revenue, according to FactSet.
Beazer shares added 8 cents, or 2.5 percent, to $3.25 during the regular session.
â¿¿ M/I Homes, based in Columbus, Ohio, lost $3 million, or 16 cents a share, compared with a loss of $11.1 million, or 60 cents a share, a year earlier. The latest results included $4.5 million in charges related to asset write downs.
Revenue climbed to $176.8 million from $165 million a year earlier.Shares ended regular trading up 16 cents to $12.81.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV