Insperity (NSP) provides one-stop shopping human resource services for small and medium-sized business. Its services include payroll processing, benefits, human resource administration, workers compensation, insurance, compliance, expense management and technology services to business that are trying to grow and not get bogged down in these costly and time consuming activities.
Small business creation has been challenged in the last few years, but there is evidence that trend may be slowly reversing, and analysts expect NSP's earnings to grow by 30% in 2012. Nevertheless, the stock sells for only 22 times trailing earnings and 17 times forward earnings.The company bettered earnings expectations for the last four quarters. Cash and short-term investments account for nearly $10 of the $28 stock price. The stock's yield of 2.14% is just above the market average. In the face of all of those positive signs, short positions represent nearly 4% of outstanding shares and a short ratio of nearly 9. Insperity could inspire your portfolio in the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV