MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN), at its meeting on February 2, 2012, declared a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.32 per share payable April 6, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 23, 2012. This is the 27th consecutive year the Company has paid cash dividends since it first began paying out dividends in 1985.
Hawkins, Inc. distributes, blends and manufactures bulk and specialty chemicals for its customers in a wide variety of industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and with 25 facilities in 13 states, the Company creates value for its customers through superb customer service and support, quality products and personalized applications.
SOURCE Hawkins, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV