Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ: INTX) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared an ordinary cash dividend on its common stock of $0.20 per share. This marks Intersections’ seventh consecutive quarter of dividend payments, and the third consecutive payment since we increased our quarterly dividends by 33 percent to $0.20 per share in September of 2011.
The dividend will be paid on Friday March 9, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 29, 2012. Based on the closing price on February 1, 2012 of $12.48 per share, this represents an effective annual dividend yield of 6.4 percent.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq:
INTX) is a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity risk management services. Intersections provides various levels of service to more than 9.6 million consumers. Those services are offered through North America's leading financial institutions, directly to consumers under Intersections’ award-winning IDENTITY GUARD(R) brand (
http://www.identityguard.com), and through the company’s exclusive partnership with ITAC,
the Identity Theft Assistance Center. Since 1996, Intersections has protected the identities of more than 34 million consumers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV