Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ: INTX) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared an ordinary cash dividend on its common stock of $0.20 per share. This marks Intersections’ seventh consecutive quarter of dividend payments, and the third consecutive payment since we increased our quarterly dividends by 33 percent to $0.20 per share in September of 2011.
The dividend will be paid on Friday March 9, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 29, 2012. Based on the closing price on February 1, 2012 of $12.48 per share, this represents an effective annual dividend yield of 6.4 percent.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq:
is a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity risk management
services. Intersections provides various levels of service to more than
9.6 million consumers. Those services are offered through North
America's leading financial institutions, directly to consumers under
Intersections’ award-winning IDENTITY GUARD(R) brand (
and through the company’s exclusive partnership with ITAC,
Identity Theft Assistance Center. Since 1996, Intersections has
protected the identities of more than 34 million consumers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV