Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) will announce financial results for the fiscal 2012 first quarter ended December 31, 2011 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 8, 2012.
Alex P. Hart, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jeff Hodges, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company's quarterly results.
To access the conference call, please dial (800) 988-9768 and provide pass code OPAYQ1. The conference call will also be broadcast live via the Internet at www.opay.officialpayments.com. Please go to the web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. Participants will need to provide the conference ID #1921847 and pass code OPAYQ1.
For those who cannot access the live broadcast, a replay will be available at www.opay.officialpayments.com, or by calling (866) 460-9737 and entering conference ID #1921847 from 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Thursday, February 9, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 8, 2012.About Official Payments Holdings, Inc. Official Payments Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of electronic payment solutions in the biller direct market. Headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, the company provides enhanced electronic payment services that include multiple payment choices, payment channels, and bill payment products and services to over 4,700 clients in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Official Payments serves clients in multiple markets including federal, state, and local governments, educational institutions, utilities and commercial clients through its subsidiary, Official Payments Corporation. For more information, see www.opay.officialpayments.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV