Rare Elements Resources
Rare Elements Resources (REE) is a medical technology company. Biolase Technology designs, manufactures and markets dental, cosmetic and surgical lasers and related products. This stock is trading up 9.5% to $7.61 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.08-$7.7952-Week Range: $3.86-$16.55 Volume: 3.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.6 million From a technical standpoint, REE has started to trigger a breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $7.37 to $7.53 on massive volume. This move now puts REE within range of tagging its 200-day moving average of $8.17. Market players should continue to look for short-term long biased trades in REE if the stock can manage to close above $7.53 and near its daily highs. I am suggesting short-term trades because the stock just ran from $3.08 to its current level over $7.50. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV