Metalico (MEA) operates in two business segments: scrap metal recycling and lead metal product fabricating. This stock is trading up 4.4% to $3.77 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.60-$3.7752-Week Range: $3.55-$6.69 Volume: 247,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 207,058 From a technical standpoint, MEA is getting very close to triggering a major breakout today if this stock can manage to clear some near-term overhead resistance. Market players should consider long biased trades in MEA if the stock can take out $3.78 with big volume. At last check, volume today is tracking in strong and the stock is getting very close to triggering that breakout. Look for volume on the move that's well above 207,058 shares. If we see that action soon, I would target a run back towards its 200-day moving average of $4.54.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV