Oncolytics Biotech (ONCY) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancers. This stock is trading up 7.5% to $5.45 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.11-$5.6652-Week Range: $3.15-$6.69 Volume: 300,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 79,361 From a technical standpoint, ONCY recently triggered a major breakout trade once the stock cleared some overhead resistance at $4.88 on heavy volume. This move has now pushed ONCY into overbought territory since its relative strength index (RSI) reading is 84.44. Anything reading on the RSI over 70 is considered overbought. This overbought reading doesn't mean that ONCY can't continue to move higher, but it does mean it's time to be a big more cautious with long trades. The next major overhead resistance level on ONCY is $5.75, so any move over that should put ONCY within range of challenging its 52-week high of $6.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV