Keegan Resources (KGN) is an exploration-stage company. Keegan Resources is focusing on advancing its principal property, the Esaase Gold Project to commercial production. This stock is trading up 14.5% at $4.73 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.35-$4.7852-Week Range: $3.42-$9.65 Volume: 1.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 303,216 From a technical standpoint, KGN has started to trigger a major breakout today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.30 to $4.54 on monster volume. >>5 Stocls Setting Up to Break Out Traders should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that KGN wants to trend significantly higher. I would target a run back towards $6 or possibly its 200-day moving average of $6.55, if KGN can hold this breakout and continue to see strong volume flows on the up days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV