Sky-mobi (MOBI) is a mobile application store in China. Sky-mobi operates mobile social games and provides applications and content with social network functions to its registered members. This stock is trading up 7.4% at $4.06 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.72-$4.2552-Week Range: $2.75-$23.25 Volume: 709,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 186,634 From a technical standpoint, this move in MOBI today is now pushing the stock within range of a major breakout. Traders should now watch MOBI for long biased trades if the stock can manage to take out $4.19 and then $4.49 on high volume. Look for volume on a sustained move and close above those levels that's near or above 186,634 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for MOBI to make a run at $5.50 to $6.13, or possibly even its 200-day moving average of $6.46. I also featured Sky-mobi ahead of its recent earnings report in " 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV