Hansen Medical (HNSN) develops, manufactures and markets a generation of medical robotics designed for accurate positioning, manipulation and stable control of catheters and catheter-based technologies. This stock is trading up 8.9% at $3.53 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.16-$3.5652-Week Range: $1.90-$5.28 Volume: 745,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 595,587 From a technical standpoint, HNSN is starting to trigger a big breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some major overhead resistance levels at $3.38 to $3.40 on heavy volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels, and above the last major near-term overhead resistance at $3.68, to signal a much large move to the upside for HNSN. If we get that action soon, then I would target a spike higher back toward $4.20 to $4.46 in the near-term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV