Ron Paul: Donald Trump Is 'Arch Enemy' of GOP (Update 1)
Updated from 2:05 p.m. reflecting Trump's official endorsement of Romney
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Ron Paul's presidential campaign blasted Donald Trump Thursday just as the real estate magnate endorsed Mitt Romney for the Republican nomination.
Paul took Trump to task for his previous endorsements of Democrats Sen. Harry Reid and Rep. Charles Rangel. In an email to reporters, Paul's team plastered a photograph of Trump under the headline "Donald Trump to Endorse Harry Reid," as it ridiculed the self-proclaimed Republican for his varied political history.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV