NEW YORK, Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) today announced that it is scheduled to present at the 13th Annual Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 2:15 p.m. (EST).
A live audio webcast of MFA's presentation, including the material that will be discussed during the presentation, will be made available to the general public online at http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/020712a_ah/?entity=11_R40IJ0M. An audio replay of the presentation will be available following the presentation at the same website address. The link to the presentation will also be available on MFA's Investor Information page located on its website ( www.mfa-reit.com).
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.CONTACT: MFA Investor Relations 800-892-7547 www.mfa-reit.com
SOURCE MFA Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV