On February 2, 2012, at a meeting of the Board of Directors of Dreyfus Municipal Income, Inc. (NYX: DMF), the Board approved the appointment of Steven Harvey as co-primary portfolio manager for the Fund. Mr. Harvey will co-manage the Fund with Daniel A. Barton, the Fund’s current portfolio manager. The Dreyfus Corporation (“Dreyfus”) continues to be the investment adviser for the Fund.
Mr. Harvey has been employed by Dreyfus since April 2009. He is a senior
portfolio manager serving select institutional and mutual fund
portfolios, including certain other Dreyfus municipal bond funds for
which he is a portfolio manager. Mr. Harvey is a Director of
Relationship Management at Standish Mellon Asset Management Company LLC
(“Standish”), an affiliate of Dreyfus, leading the Tax Sensitive Fixed
Income client service effort. Mr. Harvey joined Standish in 2000 from
Appleton Partners, where he was Director of Fixed Income. Prior to that,
among other things, he was a municipal bond mutual fund manager and
senior analyst at Fidelity Management Research Company. Mr. Harvey has
an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and
a B.S. from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV