On February 2, 2012, at a meeting of the Board of Directors of Dreyfus Municipal Income, Inc. (NYX: DMF), the Board approved the appointment of Steven Harvey as co-primary portfolio manager for the Fund. Mr. Harvey will co-manage the Fund with Daniel A. Barton, the Fund’s current portfolio manager. The Dreyfus Corporation (“Dreyfus”) continues to be the investment adviser for the Fund.
Mr. Harvey has been employed by Dreyfus since April 2009. He is a senior portfolio manager serving select institutional and mutual fund portfolios, including certain other Dreyfus municipal bond funds for which he is a portfolio manager. Mr. Harvey is a Director of Relationship Management at Standish Mellon Asset Management Company LLC (“Standish”), an affiliate of Dreyfus, leading the Tax Sensitive Fixed Income client service effort. Mr. Harvey joined Standish in 2000 from Appleton Partners, where he was Director of Fixed Income. Prior to that, among other things, he was a municipal bond mutual fund manager and senior analyst at Fidelity Management Research Company. Mr. Harvey has an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a B.S. from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV