Bull & Lifshitz, LLP Announces Investigation Of Thomas & Betts Corporation
NEW YORK, Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bull & Lifshitz, LLP announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed sale of Thomas & Betts Corporation (NYSE: TNB) (referred to as "Thomas & Betts" or the "Company") to ABB Ltd. (" ABB"), in a cash transaction valued at approximately $3.9 billion.
Under the terms of the agreement,
ABB will acquire all outstanding shares of common stock of Thomas & Betts for
$72 per share in cash.
Bull & Lifshitz, LLP's investigation is focused on whether the proposed deal provides adequate value to the Company's shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV