Evans Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE Amex: EVBN), a community financial services company serving Western New York since 1920, announced today that Gary A. Kajtoch, Executive Vice President and CFO, will present at the Sterne Agee Financial Institutions Investor Conference at the Peabody Hotel, Orlando, FL on Monday, February 13, 2012, at 8:45 a.m. ET.
A live webcast and an archive of the presentation, along with presentation materials, will be available on the Company's website at www.evansbancorp.com.
Also, Bob Miller, Executive Vice President, Sales and Customer Experience for Evans Bank, will be participating in a discussion of "Bank Management - Improving Productivity and Revenue through Employee Engagement” on Tuesday, February 14th at 7:30 a.m. ET.
About Evans Bancorp, Inc.Evans Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company and the parent company of Evans Bank, N.A., a commercial bank with $733 million in assets, 13 branches and $613 million in deposits at September 30, 2011. Evans is a full-service community bank providing comprehensive financial services to consumer, business and municipal customers throughout Western New York. Evans Bancorp's wholly-owned insurance subsidiary, The Evans Agency, LLC provides property and casualty insurance through 14 insurance offices in the Western New York region. Evans Investment Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evans Bank, provides non-deposit investment products such as annuities and mutual funds. Evans Bancorp, Inc. and Evans Bank routinely post news and other important information on their websites at www.evansbancorp.com and www.evansbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV