NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cadence Design Systems (Nasdaq:CDNS) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $11.78, above its previous 52-week high of $11.72 with 5.1 million shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Cadence Design Systems has a market cap of $2.92 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Cadence Design Systems, Inc. develops electronic design automation software and hardware for customers worldwide. Its products and services are used to design and develop integrated circuits (ICs), and electronics systems. The company has a P/E ratio of 117.3, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 134.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Latest Headlines about CDNS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV