ROCHESTER, N.Y., Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: DSS; "DSS"), a leading developer and integrator of secure cloud computing and security printing technologies, announced today that it has designed and manufactured packaging for an Apple iPhone accessory, Dot™, made by Kogeto, Inc., a New York City based technology engineering company. Dot is a stylish lens attachment that snaps onto the iPhone 4 / 4S and lets users shoot 360 degree panoramic videos from the palm of their hand.
The packaging was custom designed by DSS for Kogeto. The first production run was completed and delivered in the fourth quarter 2011, with additional orders for the full product launch scheduled throughout 2012. Bob Bzdick, President and COO of DSS stated, "We're excited about this packaging opportunity for a product which we feel will have tremendous demand, and is a great accessory for the iconic iPhone, this is a great platform for our packaging and strong revenue stream for one of our core businesses."
Jeff Glasse, CEO of Kogeto stated, "Our intent was to find innovative companies in New York State that produce high quality, competitively priced components for our launch of Dot™ for iPhone 4 and 4s. DSS was an easy choice for the packaging. They were a pleasure to work with, quickly responded to our needs, innovative on design options and delivered on time. We are extremely pleased with their contributions to the success of this project."At DSS Packaging, we design and manufacture standardized paperboard packaging for a variety of products as well specialized packaging containing our patented technologies as a front line defense against counterfeiting and brand fraud. DSS owns effective intellectual property that can authenticate originals and thwart counterfeiters at every step, from shipping to delivery. Call DSS today to discuss all your packaging needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV