SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vista Partners ("Vista") announced today that it published its FREE monthly newsletter for the month of February. Each monthly newsletter from Vista contains macroeconomic thoughts from its Principal Analyst, Ross Silver, and monthly highlights of each covered company.
In the February Newsletter,
Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners states the following regarding ADVENTRX Pharmaceutical, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ANX), "ADVENTRX seems to be bouncing back from year-end tax loss selling and it seems investors are focused on the initiation of two Phase 3 trials scheduled to begin this year. ANX currently trades at a negative enterprise value which means its market cap is less than it cash position. It seems that little to no value is being given to the Company's two late stage clinical candidates. This would seem to make absolutely no sense and we doubt the opportunity to purchase shares of ADVENTRX for less than the company's cash value per share will last for much longer especially considering both Phase 3 trials are fully funded to completion."
To download the FREE February Newsletter, please visit http://www.vistapglobal.com and click the "download newsletter" icon to gain access.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV