- Record Company net income of $3.7 million, or $0.65 per diluted share
- An 11.2% increase in net interest income compared with 2010
- A 13 basis-point improvement in the net interest margin to 3.34%
- A $1.7 million reduction in the provision for loan losses compared to 2010
- Asset quality metrics remained significantly better than industry averages
- A 16.7% increase in cash dividends declared, compared to the prior year
- Expansion of the Board, with the appointment of two additional independent outside directors
Lake Shore Bancorp Announces 4th Quarter And 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.