Solera National Bancorp, Inc. (OTCBB: SLRK), the holding company for Solera National Bank, today announced that Douglas Crichfield, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate in a “Beyond the Coast” Banks Panel at the FIG Partners 3 rd Annual West Coast Bank CEO Forum on Tuesday, February 7, 2012, at 1:15 p.m. PST. The forum is scheduled for February 6-7 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel on Union Square in San Francisco.
About FIG Partners
FIG Partners LLC is an employee-owned broker/dealer specializing in financial institutions. Its expertise includes independent research on nearly 70 public bank stocks and the industry at large, completion of over 80 transactions to raise new capital and provide strategic advice, and OTC market-making for 200+ banks nationwide.
About Solera National Bancorp, Inc.Solera National Bancorp, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 to organize and serve as the holding company for Solera National Bank which opened for business on September 10, 2007. Solera National Bank is a traditional, community, commercial bank with a specialized focus serving the Hispanic market. It prides itself in delivering personalized customer service — welcoming, inclusive and respectful — combined with leading-edge banking capabilities. The Bank is also actively involved in the community in which it serves. For more information, visit http://www.solerabank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV