HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (NYSE Amex: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended January 28, 2012 increased 5.7% compared to the four weeks ended January 29, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 5.3% for the 26 weeks ended January 28, 2012, compared to the 26 weeks ended January 29, 2011.
"January represents the sixth consecutive month of comparable store sales growth for our retail stores. This emerging trend highlights the positive changes we are making to bolster store sales," stated Thomas Lynch, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Forward Looking Statement
Certain of the matters set forth in this press release are forward-looking and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on management's current expectations or beliefs. Actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied by the statements herein. Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are the following: competition; business conditions and industry growth; rapidly changing consumer preferences and trends; general economic conditions; working capital needs; continued compliance with government regulations; loss of key personnel; labor practices; product development; management of growth, increases in costs of operations or inability to meet efficiency or cost reduction objectives; timing of orders and deliveries of products; risks of doing business abroad; the ability to protect our intellectual property; and the other risks that are described from time to time in the Company's SEC reports. The Company is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV