WAYNE, Pa., Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ICG Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICGE) ("ICG") will release the financial results for its fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2011 on Thursday, February 23, 2012, before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss the fourth quarter and full year results on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET. Participating on the conference call will be Walter Buckley, ICG's chief executive officer, and Kirk Morgan, chief financial officer of the Company. The domestic dial-in number for the call is 866-788-0542 and the international dial-in number is 857-350-1680. The participant pass code for either dial-in is 52024769.
The Company will also host a live web cast for the call with an accompanying slide presentation. To access the web cast, go to the ICG web site at www.icg.com and click on the investor information tab, then go to the presentations and events page and click on the fourth quarter conference call. Participants can also go directly to fourth quarter information by clicking the "Q4" button on ICG's home page. Please log on to the web site approximately ten minutes prior to the call to register and download and install any necessary audio software.In an effort to address specific areas of interest, participants are encouraged to submit questions to the ICG Investor Relations department at email@example.com prior to February 22, 2012. Every attempt will be made to respond to all questions either during the question and answer portion of the call or shortly thereafter. If you are unable to access the web site but would like a copy of the slide presentation sent to you after the call, please contact ICG's Investor Relations Department at 610-727-6900.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV