Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. Stock Upgraded (JLL)
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 24.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, JONES LANG LASALLE INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.69 versus $3.48 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.50 versus $3.69).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.88 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Management & Development industry average. The net income increased by 0.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $84.56 million to $84.92 million.
- The gross profit margin for JONES LANG LASALLE INC is rather low; currently it is at 15.30%. Regardless of JLL's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.40% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts