Denbury Resources Inc Stock Upgraded (DNR)
- DENBURY RESOURCES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DENBURY RESOURCES INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.76 versus -$0.30 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.33 versus $0.76).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 847.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $29.10 million to $275.67 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 29.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DENBURY RESOURCES INC is rather high; currently it is at 64.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 48.20% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 51.44% to $315.74 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DENBURY RESOURCES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.68%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.