Denbury Resources Inc Stock Upgraded (DNR)
- DENBURY RESOURCES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DENBURY RESOURCES INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.76 versus -$0.30 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.33 versus $0.76).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 847.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $29.10 million to $275.67 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 29.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DENBURY RESOURCES INC is rather high; currently it is at 64.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 48.20% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 51.44% to $315.74 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DENBURY RESOURCES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.68%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV