BRT Realty Trust Stock Upgraded (BRT)
- BRT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 19.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 134.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.40, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- 41.70% is the gross profit margin for BRT REALTY TRUST which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 41.00% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 4102.43% to $1.64 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BRT REALTY TRUST has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 35.58%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts