NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- BRT Realty (NYSE:BRT) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BRT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 19.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 134.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.40, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- 41.70% is the gross profit margin for BRT REALTY TRUST which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 41.00% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 4102.43% to $1.64 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BRT REALTY TRUST has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 35.58%.
Latest Headlines about BRT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV