Open Text (OTEX)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
February 01, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesGreg Secord - Vice-President of Investor Relations Paul J. McFeeters - Chief Financial Officer Mark J. Barrenechea - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director Analysts Richard Tse - Cormark Securities Inc., Research Division Brian Freed - Wunderlich Securities Inc., Research Division Kris Thompson - National Bank Financial, Inc., Research Division Scott Penner - TD Securities Equity Research Mike Abramsky - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research Division Paul Steep - Scotiabank Global Banking and Market, Research Division Thanos Moschopoulos - BMO Capital Markets Canada Sera Kim - GMP Securities L.P., Research Division Eyal Ofir - Canaccord Genuity, Research Division Blair Abernethy - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research Division Michael B. Nemeroff - Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc., Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by OTEX
» Open Text's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Open Text's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Open Text's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV