Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share. The dividend is payable on February 28, 2012 to its shareholders of record as of February 13, 2012.
Kemper is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that principally provide life, auto, homeowners and other insurance products for individuals.
Kemper’s principal businesses:
Kemper Preferred provides auto, homeowners and other insurance products to individuals through a network of independent agents.Unitrin Specialty provides auto insurance through a network of independent agents and brokers to individuals and small businesses which have had difficulty procuring insurance through traditional channels, usually due to adverse driving records, claim or credit histories. Unitrin Direct markets auto, homeowners and renters insurance to consumers via direct mail, the Internet, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships. Life and Health Insurance specializes in the sale of life and health insurance products to individuals through networks of employee agents and exclusive, independent agents. Additional information about Kemper is available by visiting kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV