Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses and armored vehicles, invites you to listen to a live webcast of its conference call to discuss 2011 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results.
|When:||Feb. 9, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Host:||Kim Korth, President and CEO|
|Contacts:||Kim Korth, 574-642-4888 Ext. 346|
|Supreme Investor Relations, 574-228-4130|
The Company intends to release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 financial results after the market closes on Feb. 8, 2012.
If you are unable to listen during the live webcast, the call will be archived for 30 days at: http://www.supremeind.com.
To be added to Supreme Industries’ email distribution list, please click on the link below: http://www.clearperspectivegroup.com/clearsite/sts/emailoptin.html.About Supreme Industries Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), is a nationwide manufacturer of specialized truck bodies produced to the specifications of its customers. Supreme also manufactures special-purpose “shuttle-type” buses and armored vehicles. The Company's transportation equipment products are used by a wide variety of industrial, commercial and law enforcement customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV