Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses and armored vehicles, invites you to listen to a live webcast of its conference call to discuss 2011 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results.
|When:||Feb. 9, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Host:||Kim Korth, President and CEO|
|Contacts:||Kim Korth, 574-642-4888 Ext. 346|
|Supreme Investor Relations, 574-228-4130|
The Company intends to release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 financial results after the market closes on Feb. 8, 2012.
If you are unable to listen during the live webcast, the call will be archived for 30 days at: http://www.supremeind.com.
To be added to Supreme Industries’ email distribution list, please click on the link below: http://www.clearperspectivegroup.com/clearsite/sts/emailoptin.html.About Supreme Industries Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), is a nationwide manufacturer of specialized truck bodies produced to the specifications of its customers. Supreme also manufactures special-purpose “shuttle-type” buses and armored vehicles. The Company's transportation equipment products are used by a wide variety of industrial, commercial and law enforcement customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV