CANTON, Ohio, Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR) will webcast an investor conference on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012. The live event will begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time and will be available for viewing in its entirety at: www.timken.com/investors. A replay of the webcast and a copy of the presentation material will be available via the same link for a minimum of one week.
Speakers will include James W. Griffith, president and chief executive officer, Glenn A. Eisenberg, executive vice president of finance and administration and the presidents of Timken's business segments. A question-and-answer period will follow the afternoon presentations. The event is expected to conclude by approximately 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Feb. 14.
About The Timken CompanyThe Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) applies its knowledge of friction management and mechanical power transmission to keep the world turning, offering innovative products and services that help hard-working industrial equipment perform more efficiently and reliably. In 2011, Timken posted sales of $5.2 billion. Today, Timken employs more than 21,000 people operating in 30 countries, serving diversified industrial markets worldwide. When it comes to reliability, Timken is Where You Turn®. Contacts - Media: Lorrie Paul Crum, Ofc: 330.471.3514; Mob: 330.224.5021. email@example.com; Investors: Steve Tschiegg, Ofc: 330.471.7446. firstname.lastname@example.org, The Timken Company. SOURCE The Timken Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV