Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) today filed a resale shelf registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Form S-1 to permit sales of ordinary shares by certain pre-IPO shareholders, pursuant to the terms of the shareholder agreements resulting from Delphi’s initial public offering. Delphi is neither selling nor offering any shares under the registration statement, and will not receive any proceeds from any sales.
As disclosed in Delphi’s IPO prospectus, all of its existing pre-IPO shareholders agreed to lockup 30 percent of their ordinary shares for 90 days and the remaining 70 percent of their ordinary shares for 180 days. This registration statement will facilitate the ability by these shareholders to sell shares, if they elect to do so, following expiration of the lockup on the first 30 percent of their shares, which is expected to occur on Feb. 13, 2012, such that sales can commence on Feb. 14, 2012. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted until the registration statement is declared effective by the SEC.
Copies of the prospectus are available from Delphi Investor Relations.
About DelphiDelphi is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at www.delphi.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV