InfoSpace To Announce Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results On February 15, 2012
InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ: INSP) will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, after market close.
A conference call for members of the investment community will be held at 2 p.m. Pacific time (5 p.m. Eastern time) on February 15. This call will be webcast and can be accessed within the Investor Relations section of the InfoSpace corporate website at http://www.infospaceinc.com.
About InfoSpace, Inc.
InfoSpace operates two business units. Our search business delivers online search solutions to a global network of distribution partners, and directly to consumers through our portfolio of branded web properties. Our tax software business operates under the name TaxACT and is a leading provider of online tax solutions, reliably serving millions of consumers and professionals for over a decade. Additional corporate information may be found at
www.infospaceinc.com and iSpaceBlog.com. You may also follow and connect with InfoSpace on LinkedIn, Google +, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV