Fabrinet (NYSE: FN), a provider of precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, today announced that its management will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology and Telecom Conference, to be held in Dana Point, CA.
The Fabrinet presentation is scheduled for Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 1:05 pm PT. A live webcast, as well as a replay, will be available at investor.fabrinet.com.
Fabrinet provides precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic
manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex
products, such as optical communication components, modules and
sub-systems, industrial lasers and sensors. Fabrinet offers a broad
range of advanced optical and electro-mechanical capabilities across the
entire manufacturing process, including process design and engineering,
supply chain management, manufacturing, final assembly and test.
Fabrinet focuses on production of high complexity products in any mix
and any volume. Fabrinet maintains engineering and manufacturing
resources and facilities in Thailand, the People’s Republic of China and
the United States. For more information visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV