Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) today announced that
David Dunlap, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at
8:45 a.m. Mountain time (
10:45 a.m. Eastern) on
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit in
To listen to the audio webcast and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations section of Superior Energy's website at www.superiorenergy.com. A replay of the presentation will be archived on the site shortly after it concludes.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. serves the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through its brand name rental tools and its integrated well intervention services and tools, supported by an engineering staff who plan and design solutions for customers. Offshore projects are delivered by the Company's fleet of modern marine assets.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg Rosenstein, VP of Investor Relations,504-587-7374 Ben Burnham, VP, DRG&L,773-599-3745
SOURCE Superior Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV