Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) today announced that
David Dunlap, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at
8:45 a.m. Mountain time (
10:45 a.m. Eastern) on
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit in
To listen to the audio webcast and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations section of Superior Energy's website at www.superiorenergy.com. A replay of the presentation will be archived on the site shortly after it concludes.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. serves the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through its brand name rental tools and its integrated well intervention services and tools, supported by an engineering staff who plan and design solutions for customers. Offshore projects are delivered by the Company's fleet of modern marine assets.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg Rosenstein, VP of Investor Relations,504-587-7374 Ben Burnham, VP, DRG&L,773-599-3745
SOURCE Superior Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV