Liberty Media Corporation today announced that its LibertyGives Foundation has decided to continue its support of causes aiding underprivileged and at-risk youth in Colorado focused on proactive and preventative services.
LibertyGives is accepting grant proposals for funding from $1,000 to $150,000 from public charitable organizations focused on helping Colorado’s at-risk youth overcome impediments that restrict their opportunities to grow, learn and thrive.
“Giving back to the community is an essential pillar of Liberty’s corporate philosophy,” said Greg Maffei, President and CEO of Liberty Media. “We are proud to support the important work these organizations provide and hope that through our contributions, we can assist in improving our communities.”
As part of Liberty Media’s ongoing efforts to be green, the applications process is conducted entirely online. Organizations seeking funding may fill out an online application at http://www.libertymedia.com/liberty-gives.aspx.The deadline to submit grant proposals for 2012 is June 29, 2012. About Liberty Media Corporation Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) owns interests in a broad range of media, communications and entertainment businesses, including its subsidiaries Atlanta National League Baseball Club, Inc. and TruePosition, Inc., its interests in Starz, LLC, SiriusXM, Live Nation Entertainment and Barnes & Noble, and minority equity investments in Time Warner Inc. and Viacom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV