- Net interest margin was 4.84% in 4Q11, a 46 basis point improvement compared to 3Q11 and a 27 basis point improvement compared to 4Q10. This is primarily due to reversals of loans previously on nonaccrual.
- Core deposits increased by 12.7% compared to a year ago, and now comprise 70.2% of total deposits.
- Nonaccrual loans were $28.7 million, or 5.23% of total loans at December 31, 2011 compared to $36.6 million, or 6.50% of total loans at September 30, 2011.
- The total allowance for loan losses equaled 3.24% of total loans held for investment at December 31, 2011 compared to 2.94% at September 30, 2011 and 2.60% at December 31, 2010.
- Community West Bank’s Total risk-based capital ratio was 11.80%, Tier 1 risk-based capital ratio was 10.53% and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 8.26% at December 31, 2011.
Community West Bancshares Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.