- Net interest margin was 4.84% in 4Q11, a 46 basis point improvement compared to 3Q11 and a 27 basis point improvement compared to 4Q10. This is primarily due to reversals of loans previously on nonaccrual.
- Core deposits increased by 12.7% compared to a year ago, and now comprise 70.2% of total deposits.
- Nonaccrual loans were $28.7 million, or 5.23% of total loans at December 31, 2011 compared to $36.6 million, or 6.50% of total loans at September 30, 2011.
- The total allowance for loan losses equaled 3.24% of total loans held for investment at December 31, 2011 compared to 2.94% at September 30, 2011 and 2.60% at December 31, 2010.
- Community West Bank’s Total risk-based capital ratio was 11.80%, Tier 1 risk-based capital ratio was 10.53% and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 8.26% at December 31, 2011.
Community West Bancshares Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.