YumPower uses GPS to determine your location and then finds nearby restaurants with healthy eating options.
Using our location, the app suggested the nearby Capital Grille, as its menu contains items like spinach salad (170 calories and 9 grams of fat) and oysters on a half shell (100 calories and 1.5 grams of fat). The description also states if the dish is friendly for people with diabetes, good for kids or low in sodium.If you'd rather not browse by GPS, the app lets you search for menu items and restaurants, as well. A search for "taco" pulled up dozens of options, though it remains unclear how healthy some of these items are. We wish the app could have included more non-chain restaurants (the majority of the menus were from places like Blimpie, Sizzler and Panda Express).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV