NEW YORK (TheStreet) - These nine stocks reached 52-week highs on Wednesday: Microsoft (MSFT), TJX (TJX), BE Aerospace (BEAV), Marsh & McLennan (MMC), Biogen Idec (BIIB), CA Technologies (CA), Oceaneering International (OII), WR Berkley (WRB) and Provident Energy (PVX).
Each of these stocks received buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
The software company's marketing team announced it was cutting 200 jobs on Wednesday, according to the Seattle Times. Most of these cuts will be in the Seattle area.Wells Fargo analysts recently said of Microsoft's second-quarter earnings of 78 cents a share on revenue of $20.89 billion that, "Our thesis on Microsoft remains unchanged, as we believe the stock is only reasonably undervalued at current levels; we don't expect to see much lift until Windows 8 is released and/or Windows Phone shows some traction in the Smartphone market." Shares of Microsoft hit a 52-week high of $30.05 on Wednesday. The stock's 52-week low of $23.65 was set on June 16. TheStreet Ratings gives Microsoft a B+ grade and a $34.07 price target. The stock is up 15.52% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV