Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics that may improve cancer treatment options for patients. This stock is trading up 5.9% at $14.39 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 11.5 millionAverage Volume: 9 million Volume % Change: 113% Shares of DNDN are ripping higher today after the company announced it hired former Eli Lilly (LLY) and Savient Pharmaceuticals (SVNT) executive, John H. Johnson, as its new president and CEO. From a technical standpoint, DNDN are quickly approaching a big breakout today with the stock trading right below a major overhead resistance level at $15.21. At last check, the volume for DNDN is extremely strong and the stock has printed a daily high of $14.71. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades in DNDN if it can manage to break out over $15.21 with volume in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV