Zygo (ZIGO) designs, develops, and manufactures ultra-high precision measurement solutions. This stock is trading up 3.5% at $18.32 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 91,000Average Volume: 69,797 Volume % Change: 107% From a technical standpoint, ZIGO is getting close to trigging a major breakout today now that the stock is close to taking out some near-term overhead resistance levels. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in ZIGO if this stock can manage to clear $18.23 to $18.65 with big volume. Look for volume on any future move over $18.23 to $18.65 that's well above 69,797 shares. If we get that action soon, look for ZIGO to pop big since the stock will then be trading at levels not seen since 2006.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV