CommVault Systems (CVLT) is a provider of data and information management software applications and related services. This stock is trading up 7.6% at $50.59 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.5 millionAverage Volume: 537,848 Volume % Change: 324% Shares of CVLT are soaring today after the company said it beat Wall Street estimates on the top and bottom lines for its third quarter ended on Dec 31. Revenue for the quarter rose 24% to $103.6 million versus Wall Street estimates of $100 million. From a technical standpoint, CVLT is quickly approaching a major breakout trade today now that the stock is trending right below its all-time high of $50.90. Traders should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close over $50.90 to signal that CVLT wants to break out and spike higher. Look for volume that's near or above 537,848 on any move over $50.90. At last check, volume today is very strong and the stock has printed a high of $50.87. CommVault shows up on a recent list of 10 Stocks of Top-Performing Funds in 2012 and was featured in "5 High-PEG Stocks to Stay Away From."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV