Tangoe (TNGO) is a global provider of on-demand communications lifecycle management, software and related services to a range of enterprises, including large and medium-sized businesses, and other organizations. The stock is trading up 3.5% at $14.97 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 409,000Average Volume: 137,095 Volume % Change: 285% From a technical standpoint, TNGO is bouncing big right off its 50-day moving average at $14.55 today with massive volume. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades in TNGO as the stock approaches a major breakout above $16.14 and then $16.41. If those levels get taken out with volume soon, then TNGO will be trading in all-time high territory, which is very bullish price action. Look for volume on any move over the breakout levels that are well above 137,095 shares. Tangoe shows up on a list of the 5 Best IPOs of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV