Clean Energy Fuels
Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE), together with its wholly owned subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of selling natural gas fueling solutions to its customers, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. The stock is trading up 3.5% at $15.49 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.4 millionAverage Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 283% Shares of CLNE are jumping to the upside today after the company said it signed a strategic joint marketing and fueling agreement with Navistar International (NAV). From a technical standpoint, CLNE has started to trigger a breakout trade today now that the stock has cleared some near-term overhead resistance at $15.40 with monster volume. Market players should continue to look for long-biased trades in CLNE as long as the stock can continue to trend above $14.47 and $15.40. Some potential targets if those breakout levels hold are $16.50 to $17.50 in the very near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV