Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
February 01, 2012 8:30 am ET
ExecutivesKenneth J. Apicerno - Vice President of Investor Relations and Treasurer Marc N. Casper - Chief Executive Officer, President, Director, Member of Strategy & Finance Committee and Member of Science & Technology Committee Peter M. Wilver - Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President Analysts Ross Muken - Deutsche Bank AG, Research Division Paul R. Knight - Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., Research Division Jonathan P. Groberg - Macquarie Research Doug Schenkel - Cowen and Company, LLC, Research Division Amit Bhalla - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Jon Davis Wood - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research Division Tycho W. Peterson - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Quintin J. Lai - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research Division Peter Lawson - Mizuho Securities USA Inc., Research Division Derek De Vries - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by TMO
» Thermo Fisher Scientific's CEO Presents at The 30th Annual JPMorgan Chase Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
» Thermo Fisher Scientific's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Thermo Fisher Scientific's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV