DENVER, Feb. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. announced today The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 (TOSC 10) will be held on February 21-23, 2012 at The Omni Hotel in San Francisco. Interested institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, find the list of presenting companies, and view live webcasts at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com. EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 is the first major investment forum prominently featuring presentations from leading E&P and OilService companies, top energy research analysts and industry thought leaders. The presentations will feature year-end 2011 results, the outlook for 2012, and forward-looking global views and trends for the industry and global commodity prices. Founded in 2003 by EnerCom, The Oil & Services Conference™ annually brings together executives and investment professionals focused on the oil and gas industry. Global conference sponsors of TOSC 10 are Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein & Associates.
EnerCom's TOSC 10 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to TOSC 10.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC2012.
NSAI Oil & Gas Property Evaluation SeminarIn conjunction with The Oil & Services Conference™, EnerCom, Inc. is pleased to announce Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) will present its Oil & Gas Property Evaluation Seminar on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at the conference venue. NSAI will conduct an abbreviated version of its highly regarded Oil & Gas Property Evaluation Seminar for non-technical financial professionals whose work relates to the petroleum industry. The presentation is designed to help investment and industry professionals gain a deeper understanding of the various aspects of the evaluation of hydrocarbon reserves as well as learn how to use reserves reports and studies and interpret industry press releases. Discussion Themes for TOSC 10 It's no secret that funding gaps are appearing just about everywhere these days. Countries, households, and some (but not all) companies are struggling with over-levered balance sheets with the associated cash burdens of high interest payments and rising costs soaking away precious disposable (discretionary) income. Concurrent with the global market volatility, companies are actively working to expand crude oil and liquids production to generate acceptable returns on invested capital, and generate higher company valuations – all will be the primary themes of TOSC 10. Click here to view a crude oil and natural gas price differential slide. About EnerCom, Inc. Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized management consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, analysis and valuation, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 – San Francisco, California – February 21 – 23, 2012, www.theoilandservicesconference.com;
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 – London, England – June 13-14, 2012, www.enercomlogc.com;
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 17 – Denver, Colorado – August 12 – 16, 2012 www.theoilandgasconference.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV