Mango Financial And George Lopez Partner To Help Americans Manage Their Money
Beyond integrating Lopez into a series of brand marketing campaigns, Mango plans on collaborating with the entertainer on innovative ways to promote financial education and new product initiatives focused on interactive media channels. As a first step of the marketing relationship, Mango has launched the "Save With Mango" campaign, where George Lopez will focus on promoting the importance of short and long-term savings in America, highlighting Mango's high yield savings account (currently offering 6.00% APY) and innovative long term investment solutions.
For more information on Mango, George Lopez, and the "Save With Mango" campaign, please visit www.savewithmango.com.
About Mango Financial, Inc.
Mango, an innovative financial services company focused on helping under-banked Americans manage their money more efficiently, and help them achieve their financial goals, aims to define a new standard for meeting the financial needs of its consumers, by delivering a unique online and offline product experience, offering greater value and best in class service, while cultivating long-term relationships that make financial sense for the customer and the business alike. Mango was founded by prepaid debit industry pioneers Roy Sosa and Bertrand Sosa, founders of NetSpend, and is one of a group of companies backed by MPOWER Ventures and MPOWER Labs, the venture firm and affiliated business accelerator they established to fund and build financial companies whose innovations benefit underserved consumers.SOURCE Mango Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV