The car retailer is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings on Feb. 28. Analysts, on average, anticipate $4.01 a share in profit on revenue of $1.78 billion.AutoZone was upgraded to a neutral from a sell rating by Goldman Sachs on Monday. Barclays analysts raised their price target on the stock to $375 from $365 on Friday. "We believe that AZO will continue to outperform as industry tailwinds are intact and management has demonstrated its ability to capitalize on those trends," Morgan Keegan analysts wrote in a report in early January. Shares of AutoZone hit a 52-week high on Wednesday of $353.48. The stock's 52-week low of $247.36 was set on Feb. 23. AutoZone receives a B- grade from TheStreet Ratings with a $456.63 price target. The stock has risen 8.45% year to date.
IAC/InterActiveCorp The Internet company reported fourth-quarter earnings on Wednesday of $48.8 million, a decrease of 44% from the prior year, on revenue of $596.9 million, an increase of 32%. "Revenues were 4% ahead of our estimate and 5% above the Street, while OIBA (operating income before amortization) exceeded by 5% and 6%, respectively," Oppenheimer analysts wrote in a report on Wednesday. "This resulted in organic OIBA growth of 41% y/y. Upside was driven by Search revenues and Match margins." Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp hit a 52-week high on Wednesday of $45.99. The stock's 52-week low of $28.31 was set on Feb. 2. TheStreet Ratings gives IAC/InterActiveCorp a B grade with a $54.44 price target. The stock has risen 4.93% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV